The Janome M200 QDC Computerised sewing and quilting machine which is ideal for beginner and experienced sewers alike, offering maximum creativity. The M200QDC provides more features than other mid-range machines, such as the Auto Thread Cutter (scissors button), it’s also more powerful with 820 stitches per minute, more creativity with 200 stitches and 14 buttonhole styles, plus several accessories.
Plenty of features with the Janome M200QDC, such as the bright LCD Screen, which displays the presser foot, stitch selection, stitch width & length. The control panel buttons allow you to access the utility stitches, straight, zig zag overlocking and buttonholes. The other stitches can be selected simply by entering the relevant number on the screen.
- Fully computerised machine
- 200 built in stitch choices
- 14 styles of auto 1 step buttonholes
- Jam proof drop in bobbin
- LCD Screen & LED Light
- Auto Thread Cutter (Scissors Button)
- Start / Stop button – use with or without foot control
- Speed Control Slider – For more intricate work
- Extra Needle Penetration Power for heavier and multiple fabrics
- Automatic needle threader for easy threading
- Programmable Needle up/down button is great for pivoting
- Bonus Quilting Pack & Extension Table Included
The Janome M200QDC can handle all types of fabrics from silks and cottons to tougher materials such as denims and soft leather. This machine also features the drop feed facility for free hand darning and embroidery and a seven piece feed mechanism which allows you to sew from the very edge of the fabric and helps keep stitches consistent.
Included in the box is an extension table to increase the work area. There are 6 standard presser feet included with the machine. Additionally a bonus quilting pack which includes 1/4” Seam foot O, Ditch Quilting foot S, Open Toe Satin Stitch foot F2, Walking foot & Quilt Guide, Darning foot P, allowing you to try different sewing techniques.
Sew with power, precision and confidence of a Janome M Series Model 200QDC.