Styled for Home Dressmaking…
The Janome Atelier 3 Computerised Sewing Machine is a reliable machine suitable for all your sewing needs. The Atelier 3 is the little sister to the popular atelier 5, however it has so many easy to use features such as the added arm space which is measured at 12”, suitable for larger quilts and larger home furnishing projects. A range of 120 built-in stitches including alphabets and numbers, an automatic one step buttonhole with 7 styles to choose from, plus fully adjustable stitch length and width.
- 120 Built in stitches, including alphabet and 7 one step buttonholes.
- Automatic Thread Cutter – To trim your threads
- Start / Stop button – Use with or without foot control
- Speed Control – Adjustable speed for more intricate work
- 7mm Stitch Width
- Needle/ up down – For pivoting on corners
- Drop Feed Facility – For Freehand Darning and Embroidery.
Other special features of the Janome Atelier 3 such as it can reach up to speeds of 1000 stitches per minute, a superior 7 piece feed dog for precise feeding and a touch information screen.
- 21cm arm length
- 120 stitches including buttonholes
- 7 styles of 1-step buttonholes
- Built in alphabet
- 7mm stitch width
- Maximum speed controller
- Needle up/down button
- Auto lockstitch feature
- Start/stop button
- Auto needle threader
- Auto thread cutter
- 71 needle positions
- Touch panel screen
- Top cover with stitch chart
- Easy set bobbin
- Easy bobbin winder with cutter
- LED Lights
- Worldwide Voltage 100-240 Volts
- Dimensions: H 32cm x W 52cm
- Weight 10kg